Download the Free End of the Year Checklist
Towards the end of the year, like most of you, we are reflecting on our progress. We review various aspects of our business operations, such as sales, marketing, and customer service.
As a brand agency, we also conduct a thorough evaluation of our work, analyzing both our successful projects and areas for improvement. We continuously strive to enhance our services, and we encourage you to do the same. Running a business requires ongoing attention and effort; it’s not a “set it and forget it” type of thing.
One crucial task we recommend is assessing your brand. What does this entail? Well, it encompasses several elements: your mission, vision, voice, values, and visual identity.
Unsure where to begin? We’ve created a useful checklist for you! Get yourself a hot cup of coffee, download the list, and get into the headspace to reflect on your year. Tick off items as you go and develop a brand alignment plan for 2024 to address any shortcomings.
The checklist goes over the following topics:
1. Review logo assets.
- Did you have all the versions you needed this year?
- Do your assets feel cohesive?
- Do you have all the file formats you need?
- Are they organized correctly?
If answered no to 1 or more, make a plan to update!
Use our free Brand Overview Template to organize your assets! We organize assets for clients by Primary logo, Secondary Logo, Primary Colors, Secondary Colors, and Typography direction.
2. Website Housekeeping
- Make sure contact information is up to date.
- Make sure contact forms are going to the right email address
- Update to ©2024 wherever needed
- Review staff (and board if nonprofit) and make updates if needed
3. Brand Personality
- Could you name your brand voice in 3 words?
- Could you name your style in 3 words?
- Do you have your brand values written down?
If you are unsure, use our brand personality worksheet to find out.
Don’t know where to start?
If you are a person who likes to look at examples to get you started, we have you covered.
Here is a little sneak peek at our brand framework.
Funny, Brave, Genuine
Bold, Energetic, Colorful
Through strategic branding and design, we empower mission-driven small businesses and nonprofits to grow as they create positive change in their communities.
To provide an uplifting space for organizations to discover their strengths so that they can have the confidence to inspire trust in the people they serve.
1. Provide a rewarding and worthy investment
2. Instill confidence
3. Help others find their story
4. Connect deeply with our clients
5. Have a fun and painless process
We are happy to jump on a free 30-min clarity call to help you reflect and talk about your brand.
Schedule a Clarity Call
Let’s talk about it. Schedule a FREE, no pressure 30-minute call to find out how our design services can help you. We’ll learn about you, you’ll learn about us, we’ll talk about donuts. Fun for all!